Get tingling feeling all over body warm and cold followed by faster heart beat. Underlying cause?

i need to know if i should go to the hospital. my heart is hurting right now and i get this tingling feeling all over my body warm and cold. then my heart starts to beat fast and i start to freak out. i can't explain the feeling all the way but i do need to know asap please what i should do and why its doing what its doing to me.
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 1 hour later
welcome to health care magic,
I read your mail with diligence
you said that you are using niacin , why you are using that you did not revealed.
because niacin has a side effect of flushing , which is most common.
coming to the pain which is non specific , may not be heart related.
Any way if you have familial problems of heart disease , hypercholeterolemia you should XXXXXXX once cardiologist and evaluate.
thank you.