Get allergies on skin, have irregular periods. Consulted doctors but no use. Treatment?

i have skin problem, i get allergies on my skin, i have consulted may doctors, aryvedam skin specialist, untill i take medicine it be fine, after few days again it will be the same,

even my periods are irregular, for this also i have consulted many doctors, but no use, doctor told that blood is less, and in this generation this is common to most of girls,
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get hemoglobin tested

Detailed Answer:

Lack of blood, Anaemia is a very common cause for skin and period problems.

I suggest you to get the hemoglobin values estimated, if less must be treated to get rid of the other problems you have.

Meanwhile do take Vitamin A supplements which helps in maintaining skin health.