Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination and feeling uncomfortable at penis tip. Easy way to get cure?

Psychiatrist
Question
The tip of my penis feels raw , no discharge or any lesions .I seem to have frequent urenation . No pain urenatimg just a constant uncomfortable feeling at the tip .
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 30 minutes later
Hello.......
Thanks for your query. Symptoms of frequent urination, uncomfortable sensation during urination is indicative of urine culture, sensitivity analysis is recommended. Additionally, though there is no discharge or lesions, STD/sexually transmitted diseases can be ruled out with VDRL/ screen for STD. The basic advise would be to drink plenty of water. Hope you find my suggestions useful.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: Frequent urination and feeling uncomfortable at penis tip. Easy way to get cure? 7 minutes later
Any questions ?

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 minute later
Would like to know history of sexual contacts, any colicky pain spreading from loin to groin and any other symptoms you might have missed to report.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Frequent urination and feeling uncomfortable at penis tip. Easy way to get cure? 0 minute later
Right testinis a little stiff feeling
Any additional advice ?
Or Questions

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 5 minutes later
That is quite normal and a transient feeling. It has no added significance. Do not withhold urine for long.You can also try cranberry juice which is recommended in water) for 3 days to alkanise your urine. Antibiotics can be prescribed after lab report.
Dr Sundar