Frequent masturbation, short ejaculation time. Side effects of excessive masturbation ?

Question
I Do Masturbation Frequently

Is There Any Side Effects Of Masturbation

My Ejaculation Time Of Masturbation Is Sometimes It Take 4 5 Minute And Sometimes It Take Less Than One Minute Is That OK
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 4 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

No, there are no side effects of masturbation if done moderately, about once a week. There are no scientifically proved side effects of masturbation.

Ejaculation times vary normally. The normal population average is anywhere between 1 minute to 10 minutes. Factors like age, environment, season, medical status decide the timing. The time till ejaculation increases as age progresses and it considered normal.

As you are still 20, and considering the history of kidney stone - though may not have a direct bearing on your sexual potency, surely would affect these physiological timings.

I would advise you the following for now:
1. Review your urine test now.
2. Get treatment for the kidney stone - big or small.
3. Make lifestyle changes especially diet - for stone and infection. You can ask a dietician for the right diets.
4. Find out the cause of your headache and suitable treatment - like vision test/stress - as stress might affect this ejaculation timing too.
5. Make sure your sexual history is good and clean - avoid unhealthy sexual practices - take medical guidance in case you have doubts.
6. Relax, your sexual competency for your age is absolutely normal. The timing of ejaculation has no bearing on any disease/condition of your testis/hormones.

Adopt a healthy lifestyle - diet, exercise and concentrate on career for now.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Sincerely,

Follow-up: Frequent masturbation, short ejaculation time. Side effects of excessive masturbation ? 1 hour later
Thanks Sir For Consulting Me I'm Follow Ur Guidance .. !!

But Sir I Want To Stop The Masturbation For Life Time Give Me Some Tips For Avoid Masturbation .. !!

And I Didn't Do Sex In My Life I Want My Partner Safe Till Marriage That's Why .. !!

And Now Day I Don't Have Headache .. !!

Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 59 minutes later
Hi and thanks again,

I am sure you are a well informed student.

Masturbation is not a disease. It is a normal human tendency. And very normal for your age group. This tendency will gradually decrease as you grow up to a healthier lifestyle, which you are already following. For this - as I said concentrate on other aspects of your life, and do not bother about masturbation. Even if you ejaculate in sleep - then also it is fine. Just carry on with your life.

You will be fine, and your future marriage life will not be affected.

Slowly your headache symptoms also will decrease.

Wish you good health