Flesh colored bumps and black spot behind the ear. What are the causes?

i have a light black spot behind my right ear, with a couple of flesh colored bumps behind the ear it self any thoughts?
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 2 hours later

I will be in a better position to answer your question if you could please send in a photograph of the lesions. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

The area mentioned by you is not exposed to sun and is fleshy and hence it should not be anything of great concern but should not be overlooked at the same time.

Waiting for your response.

Dr.Rohit Batra