Fingered vagina. No kissing and intercourse. Risk of HIV?

Dermatologist
Question
sir,yesterday i met a girl at a massag parlour and i fingered her vagina for approximately 5 minutes.then i pressed her boobs and nipples and after a while i sucked her nipple with my leap tip.no kissing or intercourse happened.may i have aids as i am not aware about the sexual status of the woman.after 3 minutes i also touched my penis.
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 59 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic
If you did not have any cuts or wounds over your fingers which you used, the chance of getting HIV is almost nil.
Pressing breasts and nipples also would not transmit HIV. If you have any open wound over your lip and she also has a wound over her nipple then there is a very small, almost negligible chance of contracting HIV.
Hope I have answered your query.
Be careful and do not take risks like this next time.

Follow-up: Fingered vagina. No kissing and intercourse. Risk of HIV? 14 minutes later
Sir,thank you for your reply.But I used the finger that I used for fingering vagina for pressing boobs and nipples.Some vaginal fluid was impressed on it.So it is possible that that fluid was also on nipple that I sucked and also I used the same finger to hold my penis tip.Is there any problem regarding this.Also my finger had no visible wounds and also no wound on my leap.But not sure whether wound was present on her nipple or not.Also today I performed HIV test and will obtain the report at night.

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later
Welcome back.
Vaginal secretions will have very low concentration of HIV even if she is positive. HIV virus would not survive outside for long and cannot survive in dry conditions. Even though vaginal secretions were there on your fingers by the time you were pressing and massaging her breasts the secretions would already have become dried. So the chance of transmission through that route is not possible.
You would have noticed any significant wound over her nipple if it was there. By the time you touched your penis the secretions would have dried up and chance of transmission is again almost zero.
If I were you I would not worry about this present episode.
Performing HIV today is not helpful. Even if you contract HIV today it will take atleast 1 month for you to test positive.
Hope I answered your query.

Follow-up: Fingered vagina. No kissing and intercourse. Risk of HIV? 10 hours later
sir,my HIV test report has come out to be 0.38(non reactive).Is this result normal?You have written that at least after one month if the test is performed then the actual senerio will be clear?then should i repeat the test after one month for my mental satisfaction.If then also the result is normal then i may become sure.please answer.also as far as i can recall there was no significant wound on her nipple.

i forgot the mention that she musterbated me by shaking my penis by did not touch penis tip and as soon as it was complete wore my pant and just touch penis tip.

this is my last question.after how much time should i perform again hiv test the result of which can make me sure that im not infected.is any result below 1 indicative of non existence of hiv.i mean if on testing my result come out greater than 0.38 but less than 1 what will that suggest?please say me the time.

The lady also sucked my nipples but by her tongue and probably did not bite.the incident happened on 8th and if i perform the test again 30th,will the result be conclusive enough?present hiv p24 antigen and antibodies to hiv type 1 and/or type 2 result is 0.38.will i be able to live with my family peacefully again?

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 7 hours later
Hello XXXXXX,
Antibodies against HIV will form only after a window period. It can vary from 2 weeks to 6 months. Majority will become positive after a month. So do HIV antibody test after 1 month, ie 8th of next month for your mental satisfaction and if it is negative relax.
HIV p24 is an antigen test and even that will take 10-14 days to become positive and will remain positive for 4 weeks.
From the history that you have given me it is unlikely that you will get HIV. So please be at peace.
The values like 0.38 etc are subjective, depends on lab to lab. What is important is whether reactive or non reactive. Non reactive means negative.
Hope I have answered your query. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health and please do not fall into similar temptations again for your own peace of mind and health. Practice abstinence if you are not married and be faithful if you are married.