Female body builder taking anavar. Pregnant. Will the foetus be at risk?

I am a female body builder and was on a 12 week cycle of anavar. My last dose was July 07. In August I found out I am 4 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if the fetus is at risk?
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Anavar is an absolute contraindication

Detailed Answer:
hi and thanks for the query,

Anavar IS CONTRAINDICATED IN PREGNANCY. You just have to take no new dose again during pregnancy. It has very adverse effects on pregnancy.

The last dose on the 7th of July,I do not think it will actually affect your baby. But you do not have to take any dose again. you really need not be worried as any serious effects for now.

For now, I think the baby should not be affected. Consulting a gynecologist for a complete review and an ultrasound if need be could be useful

Thanks and kind regards.

Bain LE, MD.