Felt tightness in chest, pain in throat and arms. Blood test, EKG normal. Symptoms of heart attack?

I am 54, female. Last night I went for a walk. Not a power walk. very quickly I started feeling a tightness across my chest , a pain in my lower throat, and pains down both arms. I did not feel out of breath. It got better at the end of the 20 minute walk. 2 years ago my doctor made me go the hospital when I said I had pain in my left arm. I was kept overnight, blood draws and EKG's were all normal. I have no family history. I am 5' 150 lbs. Do you think this is a heart attack symptom?
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 26 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Your pain is highly suggestive, not typical

At menopause, women have the same risk as men.
This age should be investigated as HEART PAIN – UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE –
In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours... Go to ER

You need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease.
Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck