Felt hot on palm and foot. Any ways to solve it?

My wife actually felt hot on her palm and her foot. Any ways to solve it?
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
The feeling hot in the palms and soles is likely to be due to a nerve related problem. This is commonly seen in Vitamin B complex deficiency or diabetes. She needs to get her blood glucose levels tested- both fasting and post prandial.
Right now she can start with Vitamin B complex supplements and see if there is an improvement over next two weeks. In case the symptoms persist then do consult a physician for few blood tests and an examination.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.