Fell down and hit hard on head. Feeling headache and ear feel clogged. Should I be concerned?

I hit my head on concrete on Friday night. I had been drinking. I hit it very very hard. I was jumping up into someone and fell back and hit my head against the sidewalk. I did not lose conscience and went to bed that night. I slept fine and woke up Saturday with a bit of a headache, but again I had been drinking. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday I slept fine and my head is definitely still sore. Today my right ear (I hit my head on the back right) and inside ear feel clogged and a bit tingly/pain. Is there a serious problem I should be concerned about?
Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 20 minutes later
Fall and hit can cause injury to the structures like skull bone, brain, inner ear etc. Since your hit was on the same side as the ear symptoms a possibility of symptoms being related to the injury are high. Since you continue to have headache also so you must get evaluated by a doctor. For the ear problem I would recommend an opinion from an ENT specialist. Depending on the examination findings, a CT scan and X-rays may be required.
I hope I have answered your queries. if there are any more queries, I will be happy to answer.
Good luck.