Feeling weak and pain in legs after masturbation. How to overcome this problem?

Hello Sir,
I am XXXXXXX...I am 20 Years Old.Sir; I have hand practiced for the last 8 years. Now I am Feeling very tired...After the hand practice I am Feel pain in my legs. Also I am losing my stamina. I am unable to stop my self. Sir Please let me Know how to Stop it ? How many Disadvangtes of this. And High Priority is if I will do hand practice every day. In future after marriage. I can Pregnant my wife or not. I have fear of loosing my Sperms. Please let me know Sir How to Stop it and in Future I can Pregnant my wife or not if I will do like this every day.
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 47 minutes later
Masturbation is a completely normal thing. There occurs no loss with this.
The sperm can’t get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. Therefore, don’t worry at all. It is not going to harm you.
Even then, if you want to leave, please try to meditate. Probably meditation can help you control your mind.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Follow-up: Feeling weak and pain in legs after masturbation. How to overcome this problem? 27 minutes later
Thankx for Respond me Sir,But Sir After the Masturbation I am Feeling pain in my legs,Pain I mean to say Tired....and also Sir ....My many Friends told me that..if you will do like this will get the problems after marriage.I getting Tension...after the marriage. I will get Sexual Problems. Means I cant pregnent my wife.Please let me know Sir.also Sir let me know is there any medicine or anything with this I can Stop my Bad Habit.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
First of all, it’s not a bad habit. It is completely a normal thing.
Human body produces sperm continuously and daily till death, so it’s never going to be over.
The weakness you are getting is probably due to loss of energy which you are using in masturbating.
Please don’t listen to all myths, nothing is going to happen.
Concentrate on your other works and don’t think how to quit or what will happen to you if you continue.
It is like normal sexual intercourse without a woman.
If excess sex is not going to harm then why will masturbation harm.
Take some multi-vitamin capsules to re-vitalize yourself.
Hope I cleared all your doubts.
Thank you