Feeling tired, weak and pain in shoulder bone. Easy way to get relief?

Excellent

Question
For the past few weeks my upper back across where shoulder bones are aches constantly. I also have noticed I am tired and low energy all the time even after sleeping 7 hours.
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your problems seems to be most probably of shoulder myalgia bilaterally which commonly results due to nerve compression at level of neck where cervical vertebrae are located. The pain is felt along the distribution of the nerve fibers

A visit to neurologist is recommended. Simple anti inflammatory drugs like diclofenic sodium can used for pain relief along with vitamin B complex supplements.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Feeling tired, weak and pain in shoulder bone. Easy way to get relief? 32 minutes later
Would this cause me to also be tired all the time?
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 7 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

This is causing only the shoulder aches. The symptoms like tiredness is due to hormonal imbalance caused by menopause which also causes symptoms depressive moods which also precipitate tiredness symptoms. Antidepressant like escitalopram have good effects against such condition.

Thanks
regards