Feeling tired, cold and have blurred vision. On celexa lamictal and risperdal. What to do?

Nov 2013

I am cold all the time. I sleep 12 hors a day. My temp is 96 aux
YYYY@YYYY . I have chills between my shoulder blades. I can't get warm. My blood pressure runs 90,s over 50,s. pulse 60-70. Feel tired even though I sleep so much. I take celexa lamictal and risperdal. And I take Ativan prn anxiety. Hx of bipolar disease. And a 2.5 mm brain meningioma which I have not had checked in 4-5 years. No other health hx I have blurry vision at times vision 20/20
Posted Sat, 8 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 21 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

Your current symptoms could be seen with hypothyroidism (a condition, where there is deficiency of thyroid hormone). This can be diagnosed by a blood test for thyroid hormone levels (if it is not done already in your case).

In addition, you should also check hemoglobin, vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels.

Regarding meningioma, the initial size was very small. You may repeat a scan sometime to find out its current size. However, your current symptoms are not due to the meningioma.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitsls, Hyderabad.