Feeling tired and uneasiness in throat. Took strepsils and tyrozets. How to get cured?

Hi Doctor, I have uneasiness in my thraot. I took strepsils and Tyrozets(Benzocaine & Tyrothricin) for few days but not much help. I never had sore throat but for last few months I am getting it very frequently. One time few months before I had very bad sore throat.
For last few months I also feel tired/exhausted. I don't like to do any work and feel like sleeping all the time or laying on the bed. I also take long time in doing any work because of tiredness.
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

As you are already having allergy problem so it is the main reason for your continuous sore throat which develops infection and causes fever which makes you tired and lazy. Before taking antibiotics for your sore throat, get consultation done from immunologist for your allergy problem so that you do not have recurrence. The preventive measure can also help by avoiding the allergen.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask