Feeling tired and heavy legs and arms. twenty vials of blood taken for test. Could this possibly be neurapathy?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I am having heavy feeling legs and arms and they feel very tired.. It feels like I am dragging cement blocks behind me. I just had a blood test in which 20 vials of blood were taken. This was ordered by my neurologist. I have not seen him since this was taken. Some of the tests require at least 2 weeks to find the problem. Could this possibly be neurapathy? It is really starting to scare me.
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 33 minutes later

Heavy feeling and tired legs and arm could be due to decrease haemoglobin and vit D level or due to hypothyroidism. There is also possibility of neuropathy due to pinched nerve or decrease vit B12 level.
I suggest you to follow the advice of your neurologist and wait for the results of tests yet to come.
Take diet XXXXXXX in calcium, vitamins and minerals.

Hope this will helps you. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.

Wish you good health. Take care.
Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.