Feeling tired after delivery. Easy way to get cure?

I feel very tired at end of the day after my delivery.
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 26 hours later
Thanks for posting query.

Feeling of tiredness after delivery is expected due to long and troublesome labor pain.
During this period intermittent pain, one does not like to take food or liquids leading to dehydration, exhaustion resulting feeling of all energy gone.

One gets all muscles exhausted due to depletion of glucose, nutrients etc.

However, think of your new arrival of member in your family and you will get lots of energy and courage.

Now start taking high nourishing diet, plenty of fresh fruits, juices and water, which will correct your dehydration, nutrition and energy.

Take complete rest.
Take warm bath with help of nurse and you will feel better.

Have good night sleep and tomorrow you will be all right and will be able to nurse your precious child.
I hope, I answered your query.

If you have further query, please ask.

I will be happy to answer it.
Ok and take care.
Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani