Feeling sick, getting hot flushes, nausea and have upset stomach. Required treatment?

I am always feeling sick and getting hot flushes and an upset stomach. I've been checked by the doctors but they have found nothing and apparently I'm very healthy. But why all this nausea and upset stomachs and pains in my upper belly?
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 15 minutes later

Thanks for writing your query.

Your description suggests me of acid peptic disease. Was a endoscopy performed? Did they pass any tube through your esophagus and see?

Various factors like stress, irregular meal, late night waking up, Caffeinated drinks like coffee, certain medications etc are responsible.

The other possibility is Anxiety associated with stress. (If they ruled out gastritis etc as the cause by doing a endoscopy)

In acid peptic disease your doctor will prescribe H2 blockers or proton pump inhibitors.

I suggest certain life style changes.

1. Eat at a fixed time. Do not miss a break fast or lunch. Eat balanced diet low in spices.
2. Reduce coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking. They are harmful to the gut mucosa.
3. Meditation, yoga, breathing exercise, playing with kids will reduce the stress.
4. Slowing down in life some times helps.
5. Walk. Go to the gym.
6. Prey God.

Hope this helps.