Feeling pulse in upper stomach, constant gas and loose stool. Sometimes feeling light headed and unstable. What could it be?

please help I have had a heartbeat or pulse in my upper stomach for a while. Sometimes takes my breath away. Like dropping fast. Had scope run. Heart checked. All is good. Constant gas and loose stool. Stomach always active. What could it be? Sometimes it makes me light headed and feel unstable.
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Probably gastro-intestinal problems...

Detailed Answer:

You are saying that you got your heart checked and everything was normal. If you have also run the Holter testing which resulted negative, then, no need to worry for arrhythmia.

Then, it is related to any gastro-intestinal concern, for which you should consult a gastroenterologist to exclude: gastro-esophageal reflux, irritable bowel disease, or any other intestinal infection (like parasites and candida).

Hope it answered to your question!

p.s. if you have further concern, please write back to me!