Feeling less sensual feeling, no good erection and having pain in scrotum. What to do?

Jul 2016

Hello Doctor,
I am 25 years old, I have been masturbating for a very long time now.More than 10 yrs. Almost everyday.Some day may be more than 4 times. Recently i.e from 2 days back I am feeling I am not having good erection and also less sensual feeling.When I try to think about sex and try to masturbate, before it used to get erect very fast by itself, but now I use the hand to make it erect. And even ejaculation is different. Before the sperm use to be thick white fluid, but now only a little comes out and its mostly loose transparent fluid and very less white fluid. Sometimes I feel pain in the scrotum also.I am really concerned, Do I have any medical problem. Can i get my old stiffness and erection back? Will this affect my married life? Can I satisfy my partner? Can I make her pregnant? I am planing to get married in 2 years. Please advice me what to be done.
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in frequent masturbation since 10 years and now facing problem of getting hard erection

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol .

You will get your sexual potency back to normal and will definitely enjoy sexual life and there is no reason why you should not satisfy your partner and impregnate her.

Since you are masturbating too frequently semen volume is bound to be less and watery due to limited secretions by seminal vesicles and prostate gland.over a short period of time .

Try to restrict or reduce the frequency of masturbation.

.Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Feeling less sensual feeling, no good erection and having pain in scrotum. What to do? 1 hour later
Thank you Doctor,I will do the exercise and meditation regularly. If i reduce masturbation will I be able to get back the semen volume? Does it in any way make my sperm count less?? And Now for the past 2 days nothing gives me a hard on.I mean only if i try hard and also use my hand.But before just by seeing a pic I use to get a hard on. Will I be able to get back the same sexual feeling like before? As you said Doctor it will be a mental anxiety, as am going through a lot of stress now.I had a breakup and some family issues. But on top of that I don't want to have a bad sexual life also. How long will it take me to get back the sexual arousal and hard on I had?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for follow up.
Normally it takes 30 hours to produce 3-4 ml of semen so you can not expect the same quantity and viscosity of semen every time you ejaculate on successive ejaculation.

All your problems are due to anxiety so it will gradually get cured once you allay your anxiety and may be it will take 6-8 months to come to normal and get hard erection.

Do not worry you will get hard erection and will be able to enjoy sexual life in future.
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Feeling less sensual feeling, no good erection and having pain in scrotum. What to do? 19 hours later
Thank you Doctor,
Yesterday I was talking with my fiance, we were talking about the sexual experience we had together. before when she use to say all those I use to get really good Hard erection.
But yesterday I was trying really hard to get back the erection as we talked. But It was soft and very weak erection.Why does this happen? because I was a person who use to get really hard with just a talk or even a thought?but now even wen she said everything in detail I was not able to. Is there any need to take any medicine? or those exercise and vitamins will solve this?Over Masturbation doesn't have any effect on this? How can I reduce my anxiety regarding this? I want to really enjoy my sexual life with really hard erection,will it be possible doctor"?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 hours later
Thanks for fresh query.
Please consult qualified psychiatrist for counselling and to learn how to allay anxiety.
I have already explained the facts in my reply earlier ,have a patience it will get resolved and may take 8 months to one year.
thanks and regards.