Feeling itchy sensation on testicle after smoking. Is there anything to get cured?

I smoke weed occasionally. I get this itchy feeling in my testicles when I smoke. Is this because I think that something is happening or is it actually something. It happens everytime I smoke. I have stopped smoking now. I get the same feeling when I drink redbull or any high caffeine drink. I think I have lost muscles as well because of smoking weed. Is there anything I could do to recover from whatever damage smoking did to me?
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Anxiety,hallucinations and depression are the common side effects of chronic weed smoking.your feeling of itchiness doesnt seem to have any relation with smoking weed.It may be just a feeling by you rather than it actually happening in you.
There are many short term and long term effecs of smoking weed on your body but they all tend to wear off gradually,once you quit smoking.
There is no need to take any medicine for it.
Plenty of oral water,regular exercises with good healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX vegetables shall make you perfectly healthy,over a period of time.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.