Feeling hungry, tasteless and constant burping after eating. What cure should be done?

Hi Doctor,

I'm feeling constant burp/belch, specifically after eating something (even after drinking water too). Now, I noticed that frequency of belch is reduced by period of times. Also, feeling hungry but when taking foods, feels less taste. Problem is occuring from last 2 days.Apart from that, all biological activities are working fine.
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 minutes later

The symptoms you are having are commonly encountered when there is disturbance to the food timings or change in the food style.

Need not worry,This would not last long if the above causes are removed.

Do take Antacids like Gelusil, they do provide relief and help you recover soon.

Consuming Oats and fruits for another two to three meals would stop this problem if it was a recent onset one.

Do take good amounts of water .Avoid frequent snacks and spicy foods for another two days.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Feeling hungry, tasteless and constant burping after eating. What cure should be done? 2 minutes later
Thanks Doctor for your reply and will follow your advice.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 minutes later
You are welcome,

Thanks for using this service.

Wish you a speedy recovery.