Feeling heat and pain below arm, x-ray shows axillary lymph node left, complement is suggested. Meaning?

Hi doc
I'm a 36 yrs old woman, one child, 52 kgs weight, 1,60 mts height. I went to my phisician last week to control, and because I felt some heat and mild pain below my left arm (at the axilla). The doctor reccomends X Rays, and in the diagnosys I read:

Dense breast parenchyma, heterogeneous.
Not observe nodules, architectural distortion or suspicious clustered microcalcifications pattern.
Some scattered punctate microcalcifications.
Skin, subcutaneous and normal vasculature.
Axillary lymph node left.

Print diagnosed:
Not show signs suggestive of malignancy.
Dense breasts.
Complement is suggested by ultrasound.

I'm SO worried about the "Axillary lymph node left" and "Complement is suggested by ultrasound"!

What does it means??
please help....

Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Cancer
Follow-up: Feeling heat and pain below arm, x-ray shows axillary lymph node left, complement is suggested. Meaning? 11 minutes later
Another sympthoms I feel are:
burning sensation arround the left breast, beginning under the left axilla
sensitive left nipple.

I attach the XRays of two breasts, taken this Friday, (august 03th 2012).
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 6 hours later

The symptoms you mentioned are not suggestive of any serious disease or cancer.
At this age, mammography shows dense breasts normally and hence ultrasound is done to look at it better. But whatever is seen in this mammogram is entirely normal.

Normally our axiila contains lymph nodes (glands) which are useful to the body. If we do mammograms in all normal persons, most will show some lymph nodes. There is nothing abnormal in it.

I would just follow you up, but if your physician feels, an ultrasound may be done for reassurance.

Hope I answered your query. I will be happy to answer any follow-up queries.