Feeling headaches, fatigued, no concentration and hungry. HPT negative. Should I wait for blood test?

I think I may be pregnant. I did home pregnancy tests and they were negative. I'll be going in tomorrow to see my GP to do a blood test. I have headaches, really fatigued, no concentration, wanting to sleep and always hungry. I am getting slight discharge but no cramping pain, no soreness anywhere else. Should I wait till the blood test?
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
All the symptoms that you are having are suggestive of pregnancy but these are not confirmatory of pregnancy. You need to have a blood HCG evaluation to know your status. For this, your periods must be overdue by at least 4-5 days to avoid a false negative result.
Rising titres of serum HCG levels are more diagnostic of pregnancy.
Let us wait for the results.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.