Feeling dizzy and fluttering sensation in stomach and chest. Medical test normal. Worrisome

I feel like my heart is stopping. I will have this warm flutter from my stomach up through my chest. I was feeling my pulse on my neck and I could feel my pulse stop when I felt the flutter. I was having the flutter, with dizzy spells 3 weeks ago. I was hopitalized for that. The Dr.s ran a batter of test, checking my heart, head, gall bladder. Everything was fine. Also a endoscopy was performed. Everything was ok.

This no pulse when this flutter occurs is really scaring me. I am afraid I am going to die.
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 8 hours later

Thanks for your query

I understand your problem

First of all, let me tell you that your problem is not that serious. The scientific evidence for the same are Dr RAN'S investigations which included heart, head and gall bladder.

The most likely possibility in your case could be panic attack/anxiety related problem.

I sincerely advise you to get evaluated by a local psychiatrist who will interview you and help you in this regard. You certainly benefit with counselling and if required a course of anxiolytic/anti-depressants depending upon the interview.

You just stay relaxed and try for an appointment with a local psychiatrist

I hope that I have n clarified your query
Please get back to me if you have any concern
Best wishes