Feeling compression, light pain in chest, dizziness, vertigo, nausea and light headedness. What is the problem?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Hi Doc. I am 26 year old healthy guy. Today in the afternoon, I had this compression and light pain in my chest. It was followed by pain in left hand, dizziness, vertigo, nausea, light headed XXXXXXX blackout and extreme weakness in legs. I thought I am gonna pass out soon. How to know whether this was any heart related issue or anxiety attack. I am very terrified and I am afraid that I may land in a problem if this will happen while driving my car. my left arm still hurting. light pain in my neck muscles also.
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 18 minutes later

Get an ECG (Electrocardiogram) and echo (Echocardiography) done. After the reports, if necessary, you may need further evaluation.

If the clinical examination and ECG, echo comes out normal and no recurrent symptoms, you don't need to worry.

Hope this helps you. Do let me know if you have more concerns.