Feel heavy head and always tired. What to do?

I dont seem to be able to relax in my head eyes feel heavy head feels heavy all time and i get really tired just feel am going to pass out alot of time
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief need to be investigated by a doctor
detailed answer...
There could be multiple reasons for your symptoms which need to be examined and investigated in detail.
Although The list for such causes can be exhaustive,however the most common causes include hypertension,diabetes,hypothyroidism,some liver disorder,deficiency of iron,VIT D and VIT B 12 etc.
consult your doctor and get investigated for these.
Treament would depend upon the diagnosis.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck