Failed IUI twice. Is natural pregnancy possible after failed IUI?

I had failed iui twice. Iam totally dejected. I do not want to go thru all over. Is a natural pregnancy possible after failed iui. No problems in any of our reports.. any particular diet needed? We want to try naturally. My hubby will be back from outstation on 15th day. Can I delay my ovulation?
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 59 minutes later
Conception is a time taking process and you need to have patience.
Two failed IUIs does not mean that you have some problem in conception. You can try the natural method of conception on the fertile days.You have already had a normal conception earlier.
There is no way to delay the ovulation. If your husband is coming on day 15, you can test your urine for LH surge to detect ovulation around that time.
Having sex for next two days consecutively after an LH surge will result in a successful conception.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Failed IUI twice. Is natural pregnancy possible after failed IUI? 5 minutes later
Any particular diet I need to take care. And my periods was 7 days late. What may be the fertile days
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
If your cycles are regular, you can predict the day of expected fertile interval. First, calculate the average length of your cycle, from the beginning of one period to the beginning of the next. Subtract 18 days from the total number in your cycle, and begin babymaking intercourse every other day for one week. So if your cycles are 30 days, subtract 18 to get 12. That means you have intercourse on days 12, 14, 16, and 18.
Eat a diet that includes whole, unprocessed foods. The best foods for health in general, and also for infertility problems, are whole grains, legumes, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seed. Take more of proteins and fresh vegetables.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.