Faded vision in eye due to stress and fluid leak. Can I get back my normal vision?

Dear Doc...
I consulted an Eye surgeon in year 2011 due to a faded vision in my right eye. The doc
told me that was due to stress and consequently a fluid leak. No treatment was given by the doc saying that it would settle in time to come. Now my vision is much better. Herewith I have attached reports done in 2011. Kindly advise/explain if this would turn to normal back to 100%. I do night shifts and is this going to be harmful together working in front of computers.Also at times my eyes go RED and a feel of burn. Is there any eye drops that you could prescribe to ease this. Thanks !
Sorry should be the LEFT EYE and NOT the Right !!!!!
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 21 hours later
Thank you for your query.Do not panic.
Watering of the eyes in your case is due to prolonged stress and probably due to prolonged exposure to computer screens.
Between work shifts give your eyes some rest. Apply some moisol or methylcellulose based eyes drops to prevent dryness of the eyes.
Your reports only show minor refractory changes.
Wear sunglasses in the sun,splash your eyes with water at regular intervals,take lots of fluids.
Hope this answers your query.
If you have any other queries kindly direct them to me.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.
Follow-up: Faded vision in eye due to stress and fluid leak. Can I get back my normal vision? 1 hour later
Dear Doc...
Many thanks for your advice...
<< moisol or methylcellulose based eyes drops >> Can I use this
long term as and when required...
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 1 hour later
Please do so.
They keep your eyes clean and moist.
Can be used long term,