Factors involved in the prognosis of healing of stab wound?
User rating for this question
How will you know that a patient who received a stab wound is improving? How will he present clinically and what diagnostic will show an improvement?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need few answers. Detailed Answer: Hello, There are plenty of factors involved in prognosis of healing of Stab Wound. First thing you have not mentioned about where he had the stab wound? If it is in vital areas like abdomen and chest area and also deep, he need emergency treatment. Further if there is any damage to blood vessels like arteries and veins, then bleeding will be more and it have to be controlled. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Stab wound thigh numb
- Sudden weird taste when yawning
- Yellow spots in underwear worms
- White stuff on my tonsils swelling
- Arthritis and white blood cells
- Streptococcus treatment with sulfonamide
- Healing stab wounds
- What causes recurrent sinus infections
- Factors involved in the prognosis of healing of stab wound
- Pen stab wound in the hand
- Pen stab wound
- White stringy in urine std
- Nabumetone 500 mg tablets uses
- Do cancer cause blood clots
- What variables determine your weight