Facing hair fall and itchy rash on arms, ears and scalp. What treatment should be done?

I have had a rash for about 3 years :( started on my arms and back and then went to my back of my scalp and on my ears and inside them . The itching is so intense and I want to scratch my skin off :( it starts off just itchy skin and then turns to a rash and then scabs. I have been to over 10 drs and had too many test !!!!!!! Also I am losing hair everyday -
Please help
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Skin rashes which spread are usually caused by infections and ones which are restricted to the superficial layers could be due to fungal infections.

I would like to know the tests done and medications you have used which help me to rule out certain possibilities and advice how to move next.

Kindly to mention or attach the reports of the tests you underwent and the also mention the medications with name and dosage you had been till now for the problem.

Waiting for your response,