Face starts to burn when exposed to cool breeze and having severe itching. Using topical benadryl. Remedy?

Available very strange this has been in creasing fro once a year to two to three times weekly, a cool breeze, a fan a air conditor hits my exposed skin ,not always, i feel my face start to get hot an burn then it travels to all upper body exposed areas and the itch is so severe I either hop into a cold shower or use topical Benadryl it take about fifteen minutes to go away I am a retired rn
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Symptoms suggestive of urticaria

Detailed Answer:

Symptoms are suggestive of urticaria and can be taken care with oral anti allergic drugs like cetrizine and fexofinadine.

If the problem persists for long visit a dermatologist. Tests XXXXXXX absolute eosinophil counts and serum IgE can further tell the gravity of problem.