Face looks dull and dark due to pimples and scars. Used Fluticasone, Femcinol, Dermofade. How to make skin clean?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Nowa days My Face looks always dull and dark and 20 % pimples and 40 % scars and 80 % scars at my back neck .. Earlier I was looked very good skin color and fresh. In between I used Fluticasone ointment BP, Femcinol - A gel, Dermofade, Depiwhite cream , Den fast shampoo as per skin doctor advise I used all the above products could you please advise me how to make my face clean and fresh.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 27 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. The medications prescribed to you were correct. However if you are not getting any relief you can go for chemical peels. Glycolic acid peels will be good for you. it can be done both for face as well as back. Please meet a dermatologist and get the treatment started. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: Face looks dull and dark due to pimples and scars. Used Fluticasone, Femcinol, Dermofade. How to make skin clean? 13 hours later
Thank you so much for the answer . Is this "Glycolic acid peels " is costly ? Please advise me. Also I have a small hairs on my face.. I had enquired for laser treatment but they advised me this hairs are small so no need to take laser treatment. Please help me on this .. because of this hairs again my face looks dark. Can I buy Glycolic acid peels online and apply myslf as per the instructions. Is there any dosage specifications. Please help me

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the follow up and sorry for delay in reply. You dont need to buy these peels, as they are done on once a month basis. One session costs Rs 3000. Just meet a dermatologist and get it done. For fine hairs you can use Eflora cream twice daily. This will give you good relief. Let me know if any other doubts are there. Thank you

Follow-up: Face looks dull and dark due to pimples and scars. Used Fluticasone, Femcinol, Dermofade. How to make skin clean? 12 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX sir.I will follow up your instructions and write the feedback later. Thanks for your time. Have a good day.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: You are most welcome. Wishing you a good health. Thank you