Face getting darker with black spots. What can I do to become fair?

My face is getting darker day by day, and even i am getting black spots on my face, kindly help me on what can i do so that i look fair with clear face
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Vit A based creams

Detailed Answer:

Vitamin A based creams are better for maintaining good health in the skin. ADAPALENE is one such ointment, which applied once daily in the night improves fairness and removes scars.

Also a lotion named MELANORM helps to maintain complexion. Applied once in a day in morning hours is better to maintain fair skin.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Face getting darker with black spots. What can I do to become fair? 13 hours later

Thanks for the valuable reply. Actually i am in night shift, so can i apply ADAPALENE ointment while coming to office, or else in the morning before i sleep. As my shift timing is from 8 PM to 5 AM. And also suggest me on MELANORM lotion on the same.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer:
You can apply before sleep

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can apply Adapalene in the morning before sleep and melanorm in the night.