Experiencing tingling and numbness in limbs. Laminoplasty done. What should I do next?

I have intense tingling and numness in all four limbs. I had a laminoplasty in 2010, but the nerve damage was too extensive, and I was told that eliminating this pain was impossible. This is likely a lifelong condition. Is this covered under the Americans With Disabilities Act? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 5 hours later
Thanks for posting a query in health care magic.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (Amended in 2008) defines disability as:
(A) a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities of such individual;
(B) a record of such an impairment; or
(C) being regarded as having such an impairment.
In your case, yes, the impairment that you have stated effect your activities should be considered under american with disability act.
You should get in touch with your primary treating orthopedics who can guide you regarding the further procedures.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.