Experiencing testicular pain, no lumps, fluctuating, discomfort when standing. What could be wrong?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I am experiencing left testicular pain. Self examination reveals no lumps. The pain is transient, leaving for a few days, then returning for a week or more. Don't know if this could be related, however at about then same time I began noticing this pain, I noticed mild substernal discomfort when standing in place for more than 5 or 10 minutes. Any thoughts on this.......Thanks
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 35 minutes later

As I believe that more information can help a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I request you to answer the following questions:

1] What is the severity of the pain? Is it associated with any other symptoms apart from substernal discomfort?

2] Do you suffer from any urinary problems like frequency, burning, pus in urine, blood in urine or straining ?

3] Are there any generalised symptoms like fever, or malaise?

4] Have you had any similar episode in the past?

5] Are there any laboratory or radiology investigations available?

Awaiting your reply.

Get Well Soon