Experiencing strange stomach pain at night. Feeling hunger and burning in stomach. Have difficulty in swallowing. Feels painful. Cure?

I have been experiencing strange stomach pain at night. It is high above my belly button and radiates into my back. I feel like I am "dying" of hunger, extreme burning in the stomach. I have tried eating something but it just makes me nauseated. I have "extreme" heartburn, when I bend over, when I eat or drink and I'm having difficulty swallowing. It also seems to make my chest hurt, not from the heartburn, but when I am trying to sleep, it wakes me up it is so painful.

I forgot to mention that for some time, maybe 6 to 8 months, shortly after going to bed I wake up with my bladder burning and feeling like it's going to explode. It's not usually full. Just burning inside. I did have a the "sling" surgery about 3 years ago, but I really don't think it helped. I don't know if that is relavent.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
It could be due to peptic ulcer disease.

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

The symptoms you have is more likely to be due to endoscopy may be done for confirmation.
You may have to get tested for H.pylori infection also
You should avoid taking painkiller medications.
Prilosec taken twice daily before food will provide relief.

The sling surgery may not be responsible for the pain you have above the belly button.

I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini