Experiencing severe pain all over body, weakness, ear ache, sore throat and fatigue. Safe remedy?

I have severe all over body pain and weakness, ears ache, occasional sore throat, extreeme fatigue
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 31 minutes later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Before I can answer your question properly, I would like to know a few more details:
1) How long has it been so?
2) Does it occur in episodes or is persisting?
3) Have you been investigated?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Experiencing severe pain all over body, weakness, ear ache, sore throat and fatigue. Safe remedy? 34 minutes later
It is persisting, the last 3 months and building up tp being persistant foe over a year. I don't know what you mean investigated, but I have no insurance
the fatigue has gotten so bad that I fall asleep at my desk at work, sitting up/
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 13 minutes later
Thanks for your information and clarification.
From the description that you have given, there could be many possible causes but the three most common causes are
1) Anemia
2) Hypothyroidism
3) Depression

Anemia is a hematological disorder in which there is a low hemoglobin content and hence reduced oxygen carrying capacity in blood, The same can be confirmed by doing a simple CBC blood test. The other possibility of hypothyroidism can also explain the above stated symptom. The same can be confirmed by doing TSH levels. If all these are normal then you should see a psychiatrist who can evaluate you for having a depressive episode.

Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
If you have nay further query, I will be more than happy to help you.
If not you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD