Experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Hpt showed negative. What should I do next?

pregnancy symptomsits been 2 weeks and I have been have pregnancy symptoms and I took a test its negative aand mah period is 3 days late what should I do next
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The period may sometime get late even upto one week and also the test can have false negative result. Therefore it is recommended to have a blood test known as beta HCG levels. If it came back negative then it is reliable

If you still have some query, feel free to ask