Experiencing pain in testicle and lower left abdomen. Burns while urinating and feels bloated. Any solution?

Recently I have been experiencing sharp pain in my left testicle all the way up to my lower left abdomen, my stools are fine, however it sometimes burns when going to the toilet to pee. It's very uncomfortable and hard to even sit down, the pain isn't as sharp anymore but my left testicle has a numb pain, so if I touch it it hurts, and my abdomen always feels bloated/full and has an underlying pain. I won't be able to see my GP until Monday so wanted to get some insight beforehand. I was on antibiotics for a UTI a week before, roughly 3 days after I finished the course I started experiencing these pains. I also forgot to mention that I am fasting this month (month of Ramadan) if that is relevant, but I did not fast the week I was on antibiotics.
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 41 minutes later

The reason for having this much discomfort and pain could be infection in testis known as orchitis or infection any where in tract starting from testis to its duct carrying sperms can also lead to this.

This infection can be extension of UTI also.

You need medical examination and a course of medicines for this.

Please visit your doctor and get your self examined and treated.He may advise some investigation like blood counts,ultrasound of scrotum etc.

In mean time, please do following which should help.

>Avoid wearing tight clothes
>Avoid pressure on the part.
>Do hot hold urine
>Drink plenty of fluids orally
>Take analgesics that you are comfortable with regularly.
>Take light diet

I hope this helps.