Experiencing pain in chest below right breast and difficulty in breathing. Any underlying problems?

I am experiencing pain in my chest below my right breast. Th pain lasted for about 15 mins during which I couldnt move freely or breathe easily. I have experienced such pain in the past as well on a couple of occassions. Could you please tell me what underlying problems I maybe facing if any. Do suggest tests or expert consultation if needed.
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cardiogenic pain is less likely...

Detailed Answer:

I do not find any serious organic cause that can explain the short right breast pain. It may have been triggered by an episode of anxiety. However before concluding this pain as anxiety related, all physicians including me would like to perform set of investigations including ECG.

If you happen to experience similar pain, I would recommend you to visit emergency services at the nearest hospital. ECG and other routine blood test can be performed to exclude serious causes beyond doubt.

Hope this helps. Write back for further enquiries.