Experiencing itchy skin, noticed red bumps on chest, back and neck. How to remove this?

I have been experiencing skin itching recently (app 2/3 weeks now) and red bumps have been appearing on my chest, back and neck. These skin itching and red bumps especially occurs usually after I come back from the gym, or take a warm/hot shower. The red bumps have appeared in my past however, they tend to go away slowly but they are spreading to the rest of my chest, back and neck now. Please help. I have also attached pictures to this health query. Thank you
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 minutes later
Thanks for the query and photograph.
You are probably suffering from cholinergic urticaria.
In this condition whenever there is a change in body temperature thee appear rashes on the body.
I suggest you to take tab levo cetrizine once daily for a month., and apply calasoft lotion whenever rash appear.
This will provide some relief, but specific treatment will be some anti cholinergic.
It is a prescription medicine and hence you may need to XXXXXXX a dermatologist for that.

While bath take care that the water is at skin temperature, not too cold not too hot.
Hope this advice helps you a bit.

Thank you