Experiencing hair loss. Will it be controlled by using cipla product?

I am 47 years old and experience hair loss , typical early stage of baldness (can send you photos). Not excessive however I would like to know 1) what the success of Cipla is? 2) What are the side effects? 3) See the feed back from Shmuel Gonen from Hair Up on my situation.... (With regard to your case Mr. Gonen reviewed it and informed us that you are experiencing a type of male baldness, and unfortunately in those thin areas we will not be able to assist you to grow hair.) 4) What do you think of Hair Up? 5) Do you think Cipla could make a change ?

Would like to here from you
Best Regards
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 35 minutes later
You have mentioned you are having male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia. It is a type of hair loss that usually begins in the frontal or temporal area along with central area of scalp. The treatment offered depends upon the grade and severity of hair fall. The causes are genetic inheritance and hormonal factors( conversion of testosterone to 5 DHT that leads to hair fall)
The FDA approved treatment for same is minoxidil 5 percent solution and oral finesteride
Now to answer your queries
1) cipla is a well known pharma company and offers a minoxidil based product TUGAIN and finesteride FINPECIA.
2) Hair up is some natural supplement based product as these products are not based on scientific evidences or large patient based studies, their actual role in hair growth is doubtful and difficult to comment
3)cipla products can make a change in male pattern baldness

Now as you have not been very clear in your queries I would like to know whether you wanted to know about minoxidil and finesteride and their side effects or you had something else in your mind. Secondly to assist with your problem in a better way, I would like to know
Since how long are you having this hair fall
Pattern of hair fall
Similar history in family.

Hoping to hear from you soon.