Experiencing chest pain and having tremors in hands. What is the treatment?
User rating for this question
About 2 years ago I started experiencing dull achy chest pain. Feels like pressure. Sometimes at rest but mostly brought on by movement like sex, walking, while walking up a hill etc. When walking it's like I'm short of air my husband says. I have experienced a couple different times in the last couple months where I've suddenly gasping for air when doing nothing. Not lying down either. Yesterday it happened again. This weekend I had trouble with reoccurring chest pain. Then I had it for hours yesterday evening. I checked my bp which is generally 90/60 sometimes over 50. I got up to 147/90 highest. And stayed around 137/89. My face flushed for about 2 hours maybe more. And my husband noticed my hands tremoring. I could kinda feel tremoring in my whole body. My mother passed for Ihss at 35. My grandfather passed from ihss at 60. And my uncle was diagnosed at 25.
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need an evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, The symptoms that you describe may possibly fit for IHSS with low blood pressure and sometimes higher side. The description of chest pain is also described in literature. However dizziness, blurring of vision are also the manifestation of IHSS. At this point there is a need to evaluate and rule IHSS (Idiopathic Hypertrophic subaortic stenosis) with 2D ECHO in the wake of strong family history. Were you thorough and regular for annual physicals? Did you ever say this to your primary doctor during regular visits? Once IHSS is not a possibility we can think about other non life threatening conditions. Hope this finds a need to reach out to the doctor and get tested.
People also viewed
- What kind of infection causes gray stool
- Symptoms of experiencing chest pain
- Why does my heart beat fast after i workout
- Oflomac oz medicine
- Experienced chest pain but normal results what is going on
- How to remove hemosiderin staining
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Why do we breathe faster during increased activity
- Experiencing chest pain causes
- Removal of blocked fluid follipan tubes
- Height enhancer at age 23
- When your heart rate wont slow down
- Treatment and cure for experiencing chest pain
- Why does my heart feel weird sometimes
- Who does my heart beat hard when i move fast or get up to fast