Experiencing chest congestion. Difficulty in breathing and increase in heartbeat. Cause and solution?

Hello Sir,

For the below question tablet sujjested was PRILOSEC OTC they are not available in most of medical shops . Not even in Medplus or Appolo.

Could you please help me with the same

Hello Doctor,
This is XXXXX here from XXXXX.

I have been experiencing chest congestion kind of thing very often. I don’t know it’s because of acidity or some other reason. Every now and then I feel all the food is just checked up in my chest region and I feel a slight difficulty in breathing and increase in heartbeat. sometimes headache and vomit.. after the vomit I feel congestion is reduced .Because of this I stopped eating non veg and also started going to gym. But I still experience congestion right after I eat my food.

Could you please help me out with the reason and solution for the same
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nexium 20 mg

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

You can take Capsule Nexium 20mg instead of Prilosec. Dosage would be same. One in the morning before breakfast.