Experiencing breathing problem, sharp pain in arm and chest. Blood test normal. Any suggestion?

After many blood test looks like i don't have any blood or chronic disease.Good :)

My pain did go away for 3 days.But today i had once again this strange pain going on my left arm and move to the middle of my chest.This pain feel like a pinch,sharp,puncture.
Very frustrating.I do feel my hard rate a little bit going but no problem at all with my breathing.What is this i just want to stop.It is not bad at all now but why this pain has to appear?? What should i do? I may go to jog every time this pain come so i can proof my self that is not hard related.Any suggestion?
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 19 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Great to know that blood tests turned out to be normal.

Regular exercise – 30 minutes a day for at least 5 days a week helps
     Breathing exercises / Relaxations techniques like yoga help
     Skeletal muscle relaxants could be useful / Drugs like gabapentin (also most anti-depressants) raise the pain threshold and are helpful.

Making yourself busy – work, social or personal / hobbies, sport, reading, park – divert the brain away / until the cause disappears.. It does disappear – it is a question of time / usually 2 or 3 months...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Experiencing breathing problem, sharp pain in arm and chest. Blood test normal. Any suggestion? 55 minutes later
So this is all in my mind? Even if the pain is real? So all this is stress pain and nerve pain? This as noting to do with my hard? I will began to exercises usually i do jog 1hr or more.Than you for you support.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 33 minutes later
A physical event can be exaggerated / or at times caused by mind...
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is an example..
It is called Psycho-Somatic.

Even if it is not involved, the mind helps to modifies physical symptoms.
That is why people react differently to the same thing
There are hormones (like endorphins) - give pain relief and happiness...

Any treatment has two arms:
1- Symptomatic / even when the diagnosis is not known or not amenable to treatment.
2- Specific / treat the cause.. like an antibiotic for infection. Even if the cause is known, symptomatic treatment helps - till the specific treatment takes over...

You will be alright