Experience lot of dizziness after eating. What could be the cause?

Nov 2013

Hi there, I experience a lot of dizziness after eating - I cannot pinpoint any one particular
food group which causes this.
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Brain Tumor
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 40 minutes later
Thank you for posting your query.
The symptoms are not specific for any brain disease. However, these are unlikely to be related to earlier hydrocephalus or shunt surgery.
The shunt-related complications may lead to headache, vomiting or fever.
You may check your blood sugar and blood pressure after eating, as sudden changes in either of them may cause dizziness.
As of now, there is no need to worry.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,