Excessive heat in the body, pimples on face, sweat. Suggest a treatment for cure

I have excessive heat in the body which has several effects on my body. This includes body,palms being always very warm, pimples on the face,sweat etc. I take ample intake of water everyday. These effects are not only in the summer but also in other seasons.
Kindly suggest me the appropraite treatment / diet to be followed for cure.
Thank you.
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

The problems you are facing could be due to defective water balance in your body.

In some even if good amount of water is taken the signs of dehydration and heat appear as they cannot retain the water in the body.This defect could be anywhere from the consumption of the water to its filtering in the kidneys.

I suggest you to take Oral rehydration solutions which contain all essential electrolytes which help in retaining the water in the body.ORS like REBALANZ is the best.

Also do take around 200ml of Cranberry juice every alternate days for 2 weeks. This will reduce the acidity in the urine and help you maintain the hydration .Do drink good amount of tender coconut water.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.