Evidence of mild multifocal small vessel ischemic changes scattered subcortical frontoparietal cerebral white matter. Help?

Psychiatrist
Question
There evidence of mild multifocal small vessel ischemic changes scattered throughout the subcortical frontoparietal cerebral white matter, as before.There is no significant vascular distribution infarct, interrcranial hemorrhage or suspicious focal mass.The skull is intact. There are no inflammatory changes within the paranasal sinuses or mastoids.
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Some questions if you feel its ok

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way.

1. What is the reason you underwent this imaging
2. Do you have diabetes or hypertension
3. Do you have motor deficit pike difficulty in moving the limbs or using fine motor acts like buttoning or unbuttoning?

Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: Evidence of mild multifocal small vessel ischemic changes scattered subcortical frontoparietal cerebral white matter. Help? 11 hours later
Have Headaches that come and go periodally.Always on the left side of head, including the entire eye socket.

Details 2 & 3 nonexistent on questionnaire reply.

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
The infarcts can be a cause of headaches

Detailed Answer:
Hello
The subcortical small vessel infarct lesions can be responsible for the headaches that you are describing.
You will need to tak medicines such as aspirin or clopidogril to prevent further damage. The existing damage will heal with time. The pain can be controlled with low doses of amitryptiline or pregabaline.
Hope i am able to help you with your concerns.
If there is anything else i can help you with, do let me know.
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD