Erection problems, cannot sustain erection. Drink occasionaly, smoke cigarette, masturbate. Permanent recovery?

Hi i am 41yrs old male working in kingdom of Saudi Arabia for last 9 years. I have a long distance relationship with a gal who is so far from my based location. Since last August I used to chat with her almost 7 to 9 hrs everyday. from 8pm to 3am my time. I used to have a wbcam sex , masterbating, twice or trice everyday. then i sleep until 7.30am. I used to smoke. one cigaraette packet everyday. i drink occationally. not always. lately i experience that i am having some eraction problems with my peny, sometimes its getting hard. but will not stand for more than 5 minutes even before i am satisfied. I have not seen a doctor about this regard. seek your help to have a permanent recovery.
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 10 hours later

You have been mastrubating with a very high frequency per day. With prolonged and excessive mastrubation most of the people develop a tendency to reach orgasm very fast and hence there erection time decreases.

You need to cut down on your mastrubation frequency, sleep better, quit smoking and start keegel's exercises (“squeeze, hold, release” pattern). All the above mentioned measures shall give you better and durable response.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Erection problems, cannot sustain erection. Drink occasionaly, smoke cigarette, masturbate. Permanent recovery? 10 hours later
many thanks for your prompt reply and it is really appreciated. let me continue with some questions which is still bothering me much.
I have been having some high cholesterol food such a beef soup, beef tail, beef bones, and oak tails, for everyday for dinner and mutton curry for lunch for quite some time.
moreover i really like to have some fruit juice like pomegrante, and used to some garlic everyday because i heard that is good for good sperm counting and volume of the sperm.
I was keep eating some banana everyday too. but all those were stopped more than a month a ago.
i used to have a nap like an hour everyday after my lunch break. because i know my sleeping time, 3 to 4 hours, is not enough.
well i would like to know more details about " keegel's exercises.

is there any link with what i mentioned above

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later

Your questions themselves suggest that you are a very intelligent man and know all that is troubling your body. You need to cut down on your high cholesterol foods, decrease intake of juices as they are XXXXXXX in sugar and sleep better.

You can continue with garlic and banana.

keegel's exercise can be done by placing a pillow at the level of knees between your two legs and trying to compress the pillow and strengthen your inner thigh muscles and thus improve holding power. Keegel’s exercise is also done in various other ways. You may visit the link WWW.WWWW.WW to know more about the same.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health.