Erectile dysfunction. Good doctors in Bangalore?

I have erectile dysfunction problem. Can you suggest some good doctor who has all test lab availbility in white field bangalore.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 57 minutes later

Thanks for posting the query.

Erectile dysfunction has multiple causes. Hypothyroidism is one of the rare causes. Check serum TSH levels to rule out this possibility. A few other tests are entailed.

A competent urologist will help in streamlining the relevant tests.

You may visit "Genesis Hospital" located next to Marthahalli Ring Road Junction, Old Airport road, Bangalore - 37. It is a multidisciplinary hospital. You should be able to find a good doctor with facilities necessary to evaluate your condition.

I hope this answers your query effectively.